Vision, Missions, Shared Values
"Enforcing judgement on just and equitable grounds, heading towards world’s leading organization, upholding high service quality”
The Legal Execution Department has been operated transparently, impartially, enforcing the law, rules, regulations in equality with respect to the enforcement process to meet the international standards on management. Instituting the recognition in the country and internationally accepted, the basis of services in process, the quality of service, personality of a service provider who can serve the needs and expectance to impress the public.
1. Providing services in civil judgment enforcement, bankruptcy cases, business reorganization, liquidation, deposit of property, valuation of properties, and post-judgment mediation with cost efficiency, fairness, and swiftness.
2. Learning, analyzing, researching, and developing the practices of services in civil judgment enforcement, bankruptcy cases, business reorganization, liquidation, deposit of property, valuation of properties, and post-judgment mediation nationwide, including developing the supportive lines to be more modern and effective.
3. Modernizing laws, rules, and regulations related to our function to cope with the social development, and to meet the international standards,
4. Encouraging and strengthening the cooperation in judgment enforcement with relevant organizations domestically and internationally to carry on the best practices to increase efficiency in enforcement judgment.
5. Developing effective administration to increase efficiency by means of information technology in process.
6. Enhancing the officers’ knowledge, ability, and expertise, along with the moral and ethical service mind.
7. Developing network and integrating the cooperation in enforcing judgment with relevant bodies.
8. Providing legal information concerning legal execution, deposit of property, post-judgment mediation, and relating laws to the public.
Shared Values "I AM LED"
“Servicing with smile, management with principles, foster with moral.”
“People including interested parties can access to the judgment enforcement services easily, timely, transparently, and impartially.”
Indicators Assetment Tools
Quantitative indicators :
Value of property which be constrained from the enforcement process.
Qualitative indicators :
percentage of satisfaction, reliance on enforcement process of the public and interested parties, post-judgment mediation, and deposit of property.